We at The Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur recognizes each individual’s data privacy rights and is committed in complying and adhering to the New Personal Data Protection Act, 2010. We would like to inform you that all information that you provide to The Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur is kept confidential and not disclosed to any other third party with the exception of our chain of Hotels, parent company and subsidiaries. Disclosure to other third party such as Banks, Enforcement Authorities and other Authorized Government Authorities shall be provided only when required to.
When making a reservation with us, you also agree and give your consent to provide your details and information for the purpose of making the reservation and other general administrative purposes (e.g. processing, confirming, bookings, transactions, collections and for the request for our services). You are also entitled to receive our newsletter or promotions to which if you would like to stop such service, kindly inform us. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Terms and conditions:-
- Rates are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM / MYR) and are subject to GST 6% charges.
- Your debit/credit card is charged upfront upon making your online booking via our website.
- Check in time is 1500hrs and check out time is 1200hrs
- Early checks in and late check out are chargeable.
- Confirmed reservation, hotel unable to change to any other rates.
- Extra Bed is chargeable at hotel prevailing rate.
- Durian, Mangosteen and pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- The hotel is not liable for any loss of valuables left in the room.
- All requests are subject to availability upon arrival.
- Room occupied beyond 1800hrs is charged at full day rate of departure.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Booking cancellation or amendment must be made at least 72 hours before date of arrival if not it is deemed forfeited and non-refundable.
- Should you wish to cancel or amend the bookings within 72 hours, the full charges of the total booking value are non-refundable.
– No Show / Early Departure:-
- Guest “no show” shall not be entertained and is deemed forfeited and non-refundable.
- Full duration of room penalty will be charged for early departure after reconfirmation upon check in.
- No refund for last minutes cancellation and it has to be at least 72 hours before the arrival date.
- Administration fee of Malaysia Ringgit 10.00 nett per booking and finance charges of 2% from the total nett amount is chargeable to the guest .
- The process of the refund may take up to 2 – 3 working weeks.
Implementation of Tourist Tax:-
- With effective from 1st September 2017. All foreign tourists will be subject to Tourism Tax of Malaysia Ringgit 10.00nett per room per night. The tourism tax is charged to tourists who are not Malaysian Nationality or permanent residents holding MY PR card. The Tourism Tax will be collected as a separate amount from room charges upon check in.
- Upon making this reservation, I agree to the above terms & conditions and that I am personally liable for the payment and any damages caused to the property. If the person, company or association indicated by me, as responsible for payment of the same does not do so, the liability for such payment and damages shall be joint and several with such person, company or association.